Christmas is just around the corner, with the scent of Christmas already here. With this wonderful day approaching, we’ve got a great way to celebrate and have a joyful and merry spirit! We’ve listed some of the nicest Christmas quotes we know.
The birth of our Saviour, how extraordinary a gift for all the world when our God arrived as a little baby 2,000 years ago.
I can’t help but think about how those shepherds must have felt when they first saw and heard the angels proclaiming the coming of the Messiah. Oh, what joy! Our desire is that these Christmas quotes touch your heart at this special occasion, as was declared: “Peace on Earth, and goodwill toward all mankind.”
From peoples of all walks of life, from new to old, each one of us knows what a wonderful time of the year this was growing up. Most of us still feel the magic of the season today: the sights and scents, the laughter and joy, the excitement and warmth. Enjoy these phrases which show why Christmas is such a special date for everyone.
Great Christmas Quotes:
- Open my heart this Christmas and you’ll find love in it.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone (Charles M. Schulz)
- All I want for Christmas is you.
- We are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmastime. (Laura Ingalls Wilder).
- Christmas is a necessity. There has to be at least one day of the year to remind us that we’re here for something else besides ourselves. (Eric Sevareid)
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree (Roy Smith).
- Oh come, lets us adore Him.
- Maybe Christmas, the Grinch thought, doesn’t come from a store. (Dr. Seuss)
- Jesus… Best gift Ever.
- Oh holy night.
- Do you see what I see?
- Christmas magic is silent. You don’t hear it, you feel it. You know it. You believe it.
- My idea of Christmas, whether old-fashioned or modern is very simple: Loving Others (Bob Hope).
- Believe in the magic of Christmas.
- Getting your love will be the most priceless gift I could ever ask for in Christmas.
- It’s Christmas time.
“Oh come, lets us adore Him”
- There would be no Christmas if there was no Easter (Gordon B. Hinckley).
- The greatest Christmas gift of all: Spending time with someone you really love.
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together (Alexander Smith).
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
- There’s nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child (Erma Bombeck)
- It’s beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas Eve.
- I want a Christmas that whispers Jesus ( Ann Voskamp).
- Christmas is coming.
- Let it snow.
- I still believe.
“Do you see what I see?”
Christmas Quotes from our Holy Bible:
When they saw the star, they rejoiced exceedingly with great joy. (Matthew 2:10)
Don’t be afraid! I am here with good news for you, which will bring great joy to all the people. (Luke 2:10 )
This very day in David’s town your Savior was born—Christ the Lord! (Luke 2:11 )
Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with whom he is pleased! (Luke 2:14)
Are You Still A Believer?
Do you still believe? Are you ready for Christmas? Don’t let this time of the year pass by without doing something kind for someone, and share your love and hope with others. Let’s not forget that with acts of kindness we demonstrate to the world why we, as Christians, have a joyful attitude about Christmas.
Please see Christmas Wishes, an article about the warmth and joy around this wonderful time of the year.
Please share with us the Christmas quote that touched you the most growing up. What quotes make your fond memories return? Leave your comment below!
“I am here with good news for you.”
HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!